WIC Office inside East Central Community Center
Hours: 7am-6pm Tues.-Fri.
Lunch from 12-1pm
What is WIC?
* nutrition and breastfeeding education
* monthly checks for healthy foods
* health care access for low and moderate income women and children with, or at risk of developing, nutrition related health problems
Where is WIC located?
There are six Spokane County locations, plus four additional locations operated through the West Central Community Center.
Call 509.323.7497, or visit: spokanewic.org/locations for location information.
Who is eligible and who can apply?
* Pregnant women
* Women who are breastfeeding a baby under 1 year of age
* Women who have had a baby in the past six months
* Parents, step-parents, guardians, and foster parents of infants and children under the age of 5 can apply for their children
* If you have a job or if you have private health insurance, you can still apply for WIC. You do not have to be married to apply for WIC.